CALTRANS Traffic Advisory: 55-Hour Weekend Full Closure of NB Lanes of State Route 23 In Thousand Oaks for Pavement Rehabilitation (Post Date: 11/5/20)
VENTURA COUNTY — The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announces a 55-hour weekend full closure of northbound lanes on State Route 23 (SR-23) from U.S. 101 to Janss Road in Thousand Oaks for pavement rehabilitation. The closure — from Friday, Nov 6, until Monday, Nov. 9 — includes southbound and northbound U.S. 101 connectors to northbound SR-23.
55-HOUR WEEKEND FULL CLOSURE 11/6 to 11/9:
- Fri. 10 PM until Mon. 5 AM: NB Lanes of SR-23 from U.S. 101 to Janss Rd
- Fri. 10 PM until Mon. 5 AM: SB + NB U.S. 101 Connectors to NB SR-23
- Fri. 10 PM until Mon. 5 AM: Hillcrest Dr on-ramp to NB SR-23
- Detour Signs Will Be Posted
- Southbound Lanes of SR-23 Will Remain OPEN