COVID & Holiday Season Guidance (Post Date: 11/20/20, updated 11/25/20)
Click Here to Read the Community Email Sent 11/20/20
Thank you for keeping community spirits up by decorating your homes and yards! Decorations are encouraged, but please refrain from gathering with other households to view them. We strongly encourage you to stay safe in your car while enjoying the holiday lighting displays throughout our City.
What is safe to do this holiday season:
- Decorating your home/yard.
- Keeping your distance from other households while decorating and viewing decorations.
- Wearing a mask when you are outside of your home.
- Maintaining social distance of at least six feet between you and someone outside of your household.
- Driving through Camarillo to view lighting displays instead of walking (to avoid gathering with other households).
- Gathering with those outside of your household to view holiday displays.
- Serving Food or Drinks to neighbors as they view your holiday decorations.
- Handing our candy canes, or other holiday treats, to guests as they view your holiday decorations.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit the City's COVID-19 webpage.